Please find below the booking form, table plans, ceremony layouts, and details of hire.
We strive to give you the freedom to build your perfect event, whether you are planning a wedding or having a party. Hayne, Devon with its glorious gardens and grounds and luxury choice of on site accommodation are exclusively yours for the duration of the tenancy. We are happy to impart our extensive knowledge of local suppliers and can point you in the right direction for whatever you might have in mind.
As every event is bespoke, we would encourage you email to book a viewing. We can then show you around, discuss your event and give you a clear idea of the cost & availability
Please note this is only a guide for 2016 and price will fluctuate depending on low/peak season and each individual event. Exact price to be calculated on application. Please see next tab for a list of items the hire price includes.
weekday/early evening/4hr sessions
1/2 day hire: £250
full day hire: £500
delegate rates are available for refreshment and lunch packages
Weddings / Parties
November to 16th December & 4th January to end of February.
weekday rate is £2,000 and weekend rate is £2,950
March to May (Weeks 1&2). Also Month of October.
weekday rate is £2,750 and weekend rate is £4,450
May (weeks 3&4) to end of September. Also 17th December to 4th January
weekday rate is £2,950 and weekend rate is £5,300
- Set up from 2pm – 6.30pm the afternoon before the event
- Exclusive use during contract length
- Break down until 2pm the day after the event
Payment terms: £1,000 non-refundable deposit due on booking. Remaining balance due 30 days prior to the event
Hayne Barn is licensed to hold civil ceremonies and marriages.
There is a small administration fee of £100.
If you wish to book a registrar please contact Exeter Registration Office to check availabilitity:
- The Barn & exclusive use of the location*
- Festoon Lighting in lean-to of Threshing Barn
- Underfloor heating in the barn
- Catering Area with power & water
- Orchard & paddocks for camping (see accommodation page)
- Car park area
- All Electricity
- Stunning lighting of barn and trees
- Circular Cake Table
- Mix of 5’ & 5’6”ft round tables
- 6’ Long tables
- Trestle table for presents
- Wooden Folding Chairs
- Woodburner in dining area
- Table plan easel
- Armoire for coats
- Fire pit
- Logs for woodburner and fire pit
- Option of using designated lawn to erect a marquee
- Garden benches
- Use of the underfloor heated Parlour:
- Ladies and Gents loos + disabled & baby changing area
- 4 Showers